MEDICAL SPANISH COURSES FOR HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
Spanish for Medical "SFM" now offers a new approach in providing Medical Spanish. Our online catalog has various products and services for the busy healthcare industry. If you don't have a lot of time sitting in a traditional Spanish classes (semester types), SFM hosts alternatives. The courses offered are ideal for any healthcare provider who comes in contact or communication with Spanish speaking patients. It has combination of general Spanish plus Medical Spanish terminologies, great for any levels such as beginners, intermediate, and advance. (Browse the international locations)
Costa Rica | Argentina | Chile | Peru | Spain | USA
With the newly added locations, students are able to browse the various options availalble. Surf our online Medical Spanish catalog and review the courses. If you require additional information or questions, contact the course provider directly, in the same catalog page. We encourage students to ask, desired course provider, as much questions. This is to enure the student are fully aware of the program offered.
The Medical Spanish courses are not operated by Spanish for Medical, each affiliate school runs an independent program, hosted on this site. Reviews and testimonials can also be found in some of the catalogs.
Medical Spanish course available in these locations:
FEATURED PROGRAM IN SOUTH AMERICA
• The program is designed for professionals and students in the healthcare industry.
• The program combines the regular Spanish courses and medical terminologies and specific Spanish and cultural training.
• Start dates are all year round. We require beginning Spanish students to start on official start date (every two weeks of the month). Students with previous Spanish training may begin any week.
• Students are encouraged to participate in the school’s social activities.
• Maximum 7 students per class – 20 hours per week. (All levels)
• Many students also have the option to take supplemental private Spanish lessons, in addition to the standard group course, in order to focus on particular needs or on "medical Spanish" (such as role-playing).
• Medical Spanish students can observe professionals interacting with patients, in Spanish, and are exposed to the same patient-physician interaction.
•Intermediate Spanish minimum.
• Observation visits are either in a hospital or a health clinic.
• 2 sessions per week, minimum 1½ hours, maximum 4 hours.
• Requirements: student must wear white lab coats and respect all the rules of the institution in which they are shadowing.
• Requirements: long hair must be tied back.
• Requirements: no piercings.
Because of the various prerequisites for clinical shadowing, this program is by application only.
Application is due at least 2 months prior to the program start date.
• Enrollment in Spanish classes
• Cover letter return to top